Thursday, September 22, 2005

Do you blog? Are you from the north of Adelaide?

This is a temporary request post that will be taken down once I get enough replies (if I get any replies!)

If you are a regular blogger (on any subject) from the following areas, I'd like to hear from you:

Modbury, Highbury, Hopevalley, Gilles Plains, Valley View, Para Vista, Ingle Farm, Pooraka, Mawson Lakes, Parafield, Salisbury, Elizabeth, Davoren Park, Craigmore, Greenwith, Golden Grove, Surrey Downs, Fairview Park, Banksia Park, Tea Tree Gully, St Agnes, Ridgehaven...and basically anywhere nearby in the north of Adelaide.

If you're interested in getting some possible media attention, please get in touch by leaving your blog details in a comment, or by emailing me at petstarr AT iinet.net.au

I'll let you know what the deal is, and we can take it from there.

Please, no one from other areas - this is for northeners only! Rock on.



11 comments :

  1. Kinda north... in a north east kinda way. Klemzig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there -- I'm interested, and I'm from in one of those suburbs you mentioned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bummer... i knew i should have moved to salisbury, not magill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prospect... does that count? I really live at emlynoregan.com though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blakeview here. The eight wonder of the world, or so they tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am. I don't know if I want media attention though ...
    Tell me what it's about and I might :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,
    I luvddddd ur blog!
    I am a 21 yr old screenwriter/filmmaker based in India.
    I simply fell in luv witht he way with which u put ur thoughts down...

    do check my blog out... www.blogsrnot4me.blogspot.com

    Or maybe we can start a thread of email conversations...

    nikhil_mahajan1984@hotmail.com

    What say?

    Enjoy life... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi:

    I am Suhit Anantula living at gepps cross.

    I write here : http://aussiemba.blogspot.com

    You can mail me at anantula {AT} gmail.com

    Cheers,
    Suhit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm from the North! Does the blog hafta be about Adelaide though? 'Cos mine is just experiences and life and stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Klemzig :D But it's more about code than klemzig; with the occasional bone thrown to use northies :)

    ReplyDelete