Tuesday, April 18, 2006

More keyword madness - what is WRONG with you people?

misc_rantsOK I promise I'll get back to my normal posting soon (ie: blathering on about TV ads I don't like) but honestly, I couldn't ignore this.

Unfortunately after a concerted effort in my last post to attract people to Bland Canyon by baiting them with Naomi Watts, Whitney Houston and Britney Spears' sculpture, it appears I've been getting people here for all the wrong reasons.

Just been looking through my StatCounter keywords again, and it's gotten even weirder. And yes, Keira Knightley's still featuring, damn her. I should write about her every week. Check it:

  • Dating tips for boys
  • Metropolitan Plumbing song
  • Tips on boys
  • Keira Knightley's lips
Who the HELL is looking for the Metropolitan Plumbing song? I can tell you how it goes, look, it goes like this:

METROPOLITAN PLUMBING. METROPOLITAN PLUMBING. METROPOLITAN PLUMBING. METROPOLITAN PLUMBING. METROPOLITAN PLUMBING. METROPOLITAN PLUMBING. METROPOLITAN PLUMBING. METROPOLITAN PLUMBING.
Got it? You don't even have to sing it.

And lastly, my favourite two keywords for this week:

  • Hardcore she's a maniac
  • My friend hot mum fuck
Isn't that just great?

Actually, I've a good mind to put that last one on a t shirt - I reckon the Asian market would go nuts. Hang about:


This is an undoctored photo.
Well OK, maybe it is a bit.


If anyone's interested in buying one of these, let me know. I could have a second income on my hands here.



0 comments :

Post a Comment