Saturday, May 13, 2006

Winamp magic 8 ball

I think it's time to jump on this 'Ipod Magic 8 Ball' business (ignore the jesusy playlist this guy's got), but unlike the rest of the known universe I don't actually have an Ipod. I DID have a lovely little Creative MuVo, but as you may remember, a crackhead stole it and hopefully will forever be condemned to hell for all eternity.

So anyway, I'm using Winamp, and here we go:

1. How does the world see me?
Atmosphere - Hair
Hmm. It's about groupies. Worrying.

2. Will I have a happy life?
Spearhead - It's A Crime to be Broke in America
Does this mean I'll move to New York and make lots of money? Or become a criminal?

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Apache - Gangsta Bitch
Yeah! Now we're talking!

4. What do people secretly think of me?
Kojak - Cold Blood
Damn, they must have found those bones in the backyard....

5. How can I make myself happy?
Basement Jaxx - Romeo
Tell me something I don't know...

6. What should I do with my life?
Erykah Badu - Time's A Wastin'
Yeah alright thanks - now what the hell should I DO?

7. Will I ever have children?
Morcheeba - In the Hands of the Gods
How philosophical. Thank god Erykah Badu came round for the last question...

8. What is some good advice for me?
Tori Amos - Cornflake Girl
What? Eat breakfast? I guess I do skip it most days...

9. How will I be remembered?
A Tribe Called Quest - Butter
Ok ok, so I know I've put on a bit of weight lately, but COME ON!

10. What is my signature dancing song?
De La Soul - Buddy remix
Yeah fair enough... it's not bad to dance to. I don't know about SIGNATURE...

11. What do I think my current theme song is?
Groove Armada - Whatever, Whenever
Yeah right, whatever.

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
The Streets - Don't Mug Yourself
Ha! That's about right, actually.

13. What song will play at my funeral?
Public Enemy - Terminator X Speaks with his Hands
YEAHHHHH BOYYYY! Imagine THAT as they lower the coffin. Classic!

14. What type of men/women do you like?
Erykah Badu - Booty
Well Miss Badu's got something to say about everything, doesn't she?

15. What is my day going to be like?
Blackalicious - One Of A Kind
Giggidy giggidy.



3 comments :

  1. Wow. A girl that likes Apache - Gangsta Bitch. Nice.

    *plays it n shit*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step 1

    Turn on your computer

    Step 2

    Open your music files

    Step 3

    DELETE SPEARHEAD FROM YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Step 4

    Have a long long shower with any clothes you were wearing whilst you listened to this song.

    Step 5

    Never speak of this again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey matt!

    Go easy on her, she owns a Justin Timberlake CD.

    ReplyDelete