Friday, January 26, 2007

'You'll Love Coles' National Moment of Zen: Soda Water

It's true, I DO love Coles. I know this because all their products are psychic and tell me I will.

YOU'LL LOVE COLES BACON. YOU'LL LOVE COLES LAUNDRY POWDER. YOU'LL LOVE COLES MULTI-PURPOSE HYDROCHLORINATED CREME CLEANSER WITH TRIGGER PUMP SPRAY.

How do they KNOW? It's a mystery of the universe. However, in celebration of Coles' range of 'I see dead people' sixth-sense imbued products, I've decided to launch a new regular section here at the BC - the You'll Love Coles National Moment of Zen.

Not only are the YLC products psychic, but their packaging features REAL PEOPLE telling REAL STORIES about their own PERSONAL EXPERIENCE of loving Coles. It's genius.


Bill rocks the soda label.


Most pepole I know think a nice, fat joint and a big glass of wine gets them ready for the weekend, but apparently all Bill needs is a good, straight glass of soda water. Apparently Bill also loves to entertain - and I, for one, can't for his next soda water and plain white toast party!

Happy Australia day, everyone.



14 comments :

  1. Which just goes to show you only pretend to read my blog. Sniff :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hang on. You were in the US then and stalking Jack White rather than reading blogs. All right, you're forgiven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did actually read that blog though. Just didn't remember it. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. S'all right ;) Youse knows I loves youse. Plus, yours was funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to use this topic for a bit of a blogging come-back, but wasn't sure how to approach it. The little quotes from people such as Shelly, Christmas Enthusiast, who loves Coles' mince pies, really annoyed me at first, but i soon found myself (sadly) rummaging the cupboards for more quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Jamie Oliver rip-off they've got spruiking the Coles honey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what did they put on the labels before people loved them?

    did they have to repeatedly change the recipe to genuinely earn those glowing recommendations?

    what can I put my face on?
    Coles toilet paper? "So soft on my ass, it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all."

    garden food? "It's a little silty, otherwise tastes great on cereal!"

    or maybe nappies? "once I stretch it to my size, it keeps me dry all day!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fudge man, I was planning on tackling the Coles real people range...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clearly Coles have hit a real emotional chord here... Think if I email them about this new section they'll let me shop there for free?

    ReplyDelete
  10. "but apparently all Bill needs is a good, straight glass of soda water" - no no, it's the acid & rohypnol chasers that really get the party started

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything goes black and white except his Technicolor blue shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Personally I love Coles Potting Mmix, but I haven't been able to figure out the right beverage to have with it ... until now ... !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah come on now, at least Coles do have their own brand of peach coloured bog rolls----better than that white stuff when trying to colour match in the reading room---and the big bonus is that it is soft enough not to scratch and your fingers dont go through it

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8545466927

    ReplyDelete