Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wait for it...

Just a note to say DON'T PANIC! The next ANTM wrap up will be posted in the next few days. It would already be up but for the fact that I've been out having a life.

And as a special treat for y'all (and by way of apology for tardiness) I'll be doing a DOUBLE wrap up. That's right, TWO ANTM wrap ups AT ONCE.

"But that means I'll get to read about episode 5 before it's even screened on telly..." I hear you whimper.

THAT'S RIGHT, BEEYATCHES. Enjoy it while it lasts.

In the meantime, here's a picture of one of the girls that DIDN'T make the show. Enjoy.


Aloha oyyyyy, Aloha oyyyy...



5 comments :

  1. Poop.
    I guess today, as far as ANTM recaps go, I'm a lone wolf blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn you girl. fancy having a life. Double will be good though

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell us about the 'having a life' bit - that always makes for interesting blogging. go on...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact she has a crab on her boob. And the huge "stabbed in the guts with a ladle" bellybutton shows real attention to detail. I bet the chick didn't realise that she would be wearing a fat suit when she took that modelling job...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have stumbled upon a cool challenge for the ANTM chickies to do. They could model fatsuits.. can you imagine? The faces they would pull when they turned up and realised what it was all about? Delicious.

    ReplyDelete