Wednesday, May 09, 2007

DON'T PANIC!

The ANTM wrap up will be here by bedtime. Apologies for lateness, but as I don't have The Foxtel at my abode I have to rely on getting tapes from my dear mummy. How bohemian of me, to use a VCR.

In the meantime, why not check out HOW FREAKIN HAWT John Mayer is now that he's gotten himself a haircut. Hel-lo!


Oh. My. God.


Is J-Simp rubbing off on him? Actually, I don't want to think about that.

More pics here.

More boys I find HAWT here.

Back with the wrap up in two shakes of a lamb's tail.



5 comments :

  1. He's gone all depp on us - loving him longtime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, thisisme, how HOT? I am distracting MYSELF with this one...

    PS: If only we COULD love him longtime... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like Orlando Bloom's slightly less attractive brother. Who knew he had it in him to be so hot?

    It still doesn't excuse his music though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel - He's a difficult one like that, isn't he? I hate his cheesy lyrics, but quite adore his way with words in his blog. I don't like his music, but I love the way he plays blues guitar. I want to shag him, but he keeps ignoring my text messages. Life's like that, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed. He looks damn good in that shot.

    ReplyDelete