Sunday, September 30, 2007

Acoustic Night - DELAYED!

Hey Idol lovers, PetStarr's back with another advance apology for having a life.

It's a long weekend in my neck of the woods and so I'll be spending my Sunday night dressed as a 1960s mod chick, drinking and dancing in the suburbs. I'd explain that it's a costume party, but that's really just how I spend every weekend.

Anyway because of all this shenanigans I won't get tonight's ACOUSTIC NIGHT (if Brianna were still there it would be BAD ACOUSTIC night: "I can't hear myself on stage, it's really loud up here, I just can't hear myself...") wrap up online until some time on Monday, hopefully before the results show.

So keep checking back kids, and in the meantime, how about reliving my favourite Idol performance of all time, Daniel Belle singing Rock DJ.



5 comments :

  1. you don't really have a life, Petstarr. You have been possibly flinging custard at your TV for not shielding you from all this crud, but you certainly haven't been out on the town meeting me and making me laugh...

    PS. Please tell Michelle Mitcham misses her already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time reader, first time poster (at least, I don't think I've posted here before), but much love for all of your updates. It's blogs like this that make Oz Idol actually interesting.

    After watching that video of Daniel Belle, all I can say is: NEVER RAP WITH AN AUSSIE ACCENT. Unless you're from Hilltop Hoods.

    Looking forward to your next update!

    - misstrishmelb, who is very jealous that you have a life whilst she is drowning in uni shite :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. watch out for any rockers, they are the sworn enemies of Mods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flipping heck! I'd forgotten about this gold encrusted piece coil of a performance. I agree with mistrishmelb. That was like watching a middle-aged, cardigan wearing meteorologist have a go at Robbie Williams at a nursing home. "C'mon ladies, you know the words."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I'm with you on favourite Idol performance of all time. I looked this up on YouTube after one of Brianna's beyond performances to see if this one was really as embarassing as I remembered it. Bless Daniel Belle, it was ...

    ReplyDelete