Sunday, October 07, 2007

It's my birthday and I'll blog if I want to

You may notice, dear reader, that the digit formerly known as '26' in my header graphic has undergone a change, and morphed into a '27'. That's because TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY amd I am now one whole year closer to not being cool anymore.

So, before I trundle off to my fabulous birthday lunch, I'm giving an advance notice to all the Idols: IT'S MY SPECIAL DAY, SO DO A GOOD JOB, DAMMIT. Or actually, do a really TERRIBLE job, that's much easier to write about.

And Dicko, if you're reading this ahead of filming: As a birthday request, I challenge you to use the word "glossy" as creatively as possible on tonight's show.

See you after Idol, peeps.



8 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    maybe dicko will even mention your birthday tonight !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! You know they're going to stink tonight, but perhaps it will seem a lil less stinky ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....did jacob sing 'to those who maybe farted?'

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    I wish it had been a train wreck for your sake. Oh well..

    At least we got to know what Amy Winehouse fused with Disney World looks and sounds like.

    ReplyDelete