Monday, April 19, 2010

Masterchef - the grilling begins

Against all of my better judgement I have decided to blog Channel 10's Masterchef this year. That's right, the show that's on EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for about 27 months.


I expect this is what I shall look like in a few months' time.


I decided to take this sudden stroll into lunacy mainly because I was so addicted to last year's Masterchef series I actually cancelled social plans to stay in and watch it. So if I'm being a TOTAL loser, I might as well blog about it too, right?

In any case, I have decided to give myself something of a reprieve by Twittering the first few episodes until we down get to a reasonable number of finalists. So until then, follow me on Twitter @petstarr and watch along with me (South Australian time) for pay outs, food related LOLs and plenty of jokes about cravats.


This year's Logie design - I think you'll agree it's an improvement.



1 comment :

  1. what? no one cares? or maybe just can't be arsed to type a comment?
    I feel compelled to comment and say something like HURRAH!

    ReplyDelete