Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Australia's Next Top Model Wrap Up: THE LAST WORD

I've always found the best way to get your head around a tricky situation is to walk away from it and get to a Cypress Hill concert as soon as possible, which is what I did after tonight's EPIC ANTM finale fail.

And there, amid the swirling bong smoke, the matter became a lot clearer. Clearer than it was in my living room, at least, which at the exact time the Shiralee was staring into space thinking "Oh f---" was playing host to an overly excited Maltese Terrier and approximately 57 guests who had just turned up to say hello.

Consequently I think this video (via @clembastow) really sums it up better than I probably did at 9pm:



2 comments :

  1. I don't know whether to feel bad for Kelsey, or laugh my ass off. Both sounds good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awkward much...
    haha...it brought at least some entertainment to the show.
    nice save by sarah though.
    complete fail by fox 8 or whoever!

    ReplyDelete