Monday, January 24, 2011

Slip, slop, slap and... er, pardon?

Watching the Foxtel tonight I noticed the below commercial for the Cancer Council, and my thoughts went like this:

1. Ah, an ad for the Cancer Council.

2. That song's cool.

3. Oh I love being loved... SUCK MY WHAT NOW?

Please tell me I'm not the only person who hears a very unsavoury phrase in the lyric of the backing song.


Am I perverted, or does this song actually contain a very racy lyric that has somehow gone unnoticed?



13 comments :

  1. I am the Queen of Mondegreens, but I'm pretty sure they say "Summer's just begun..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am not mistaken you're supposed to suck what Alyce in Season 4 dubbed 'women's compartments' and what Alanna Hill had a little chat about with Kathryn in Season 6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, cats and kittens all, you can definitely hear a lyric that has little to do with sun protection...
    shoulod someone tell the Cancer Council???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can’t really tell if it’s what you said or just “summer’s just begun”. I promise to listen to it at a later time and maybe I’ll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this for the Cancer Council? how come the background music is not related with their awareness program? The melody of the song is cool but the lyrics, it is really unfit with that P*s*y thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the Queen of Mondegreens, but I'm pretty sure they say "Summer's just begun..."

    ReplyDelete