Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tres confused about Trey Songz

Apparently there is some sort of RnB star called Trey Songz currently gumming up the airwaves, probably with autotuned songs that feature the word "club" in the title.

I'd never heard of him until last week, when he turned up in Adelaide's Rundle Mall and made about 30 schoolgirls promptly freak out - mostly because they thought he was Usher.

Anyway, one such schoolgirl made a video of the event which I thought I'd share, because it made me laugh so much I almost sprayed coffee on my computer.

This video made me LOL for the following reasons:

1. The girl filming breathing "Oh my god... oh my GODDD..."
2. The bewildered cop
3. The woman in the wheelchair who practically gets kicked out of the way
4. The frantic girl who starts screaming "SEXY!! SO SEXY!!"
5. The fact that at the end, they get into a taxi with plastic shopping bags. JUST LIKE REAL CELEBRITIES.




3 comments :

  1. LOL funny this video is hilarious and they mistook him as Usher. The screaming girls were kind of freaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot that at the end they are also laughing as if the joke is on us

    ReplyDelete
  3. At 0:51 when you see the cop's bum there is a FARTING noise - am I the only one who hears that?!

    ReplyDelete