Monday, October 31, 2011

6 celebrity wigs that cleverly avoid lawsuits

It's Halloween in America today, which means that in a few hours normally sane adults will suddenly emerge from their dwellings dressed as cats, zombies and Snooki and spend the evening trying to drink beer through masks.

B grade celebrities are always popular costume choices, because as I discovered in my local Halloween shop last week (yes, I have one), all you really need to pull off a convincing celebrity look is a wig.

If you can find one. I searched high and low for a Donald Trump wig and all I could find was this:


I can't tell who this is supposed to be.


It kind of LOOKS like Donald Trump, but it also looks a bit like Conan O'Brien with a hernia. Is Conan a billionaire though? So many questions.

Then I saw this one and thought "When did Anna Wintour marry a soccer player?"


Tosh spice.


You can't really see on this next one, but it was titled "Alaskan Mamma".


Don't misunderestimate this costume.


I'm not exactly sure but I THINK this is supposed to be Sarah Palin. If so, it's not a very realistic costume. I found a much better one at a different shop down the street:


Better.


And look, it's the "Eurasian Traveller":


Nice, I like.


What do you mean, that's a very unlikely specific costume? No, I don't know where the other continental "traveller" wigs are. Borat? Never heard of him.

And then there was everyone's favourite pop star, "Wet Look!"


Sh-mon.


Come on, you know Wet Look. He was big in the 80s, did that song where he was dancing in a graveyard - Chiller. He used to wear one diamond covered sock. Bobby Jane? Rough Burglar? Don't Finish 'til You've Had Your Fill? No?

In the end I think the most realistic celebrity wig was this one:


Winning, etc.


Mainly because I think Charlie Sheen will probably legally change his name to "Party Guy" soon anyway, if the courts won't allow "Winning Q. Tigerblood".



0 comments :

Post a Comment