Friday, January 13, 2012

The Bachelor warning: oh no!

So I'm going to Miami this weekend for a holiday in the sun surrounded by much better looking people, and because I'll be busy stuffing my face with Cuban sandwiches and cocktails I won't get to recap The Bachelor episode 3 for a whole week.

Cue the guy on the left: OH NO!

I realise this will be devastating news to many of you, but all I ask is that you hold on until Monday January 23 when I resume duties.

In the meantime, this should get you through. Just put it on repeat - I have.



1 comment :

  1. Mehndi Designs have increased in popularity over the past century. Mehndi is the extract of a plant that has the sole purpose of being used cosmetically. A variety of designs or patterns can be drawn on body parts to enhance physical beauty.

    ReplyDelete