Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Now YOU can own the most fabulous jacket in the world

If you're like me you've been weathering the empty days and nights since RuPaul's Drag Race finished last week by wrapping yourself in sequins and rocking back and forth in the corner of the room chanting "COME ON, NATCH" over and over.

You also may have been comforting yourself by staring endlessly at this GIF I made for my recap of the show's finale showing an audience member in "the most spectacular sequinned jumper the world has ever seen":

With every handclap he blinds a thousand angels.

Well imagine my surprise this morning when I received an email from none other than SAID SEQUINNED MAN. His name is John, he found my blog, and loved my animated tribute to his sartorial superiority.

He says the jumper is actually a jacket - or actually, even better, a hoodie - and his fabulous designer friend at Slick It Up New York made it. But guess what?

IT'S FOR SALE, AND YOU CAN BUY IT RIGHT HERE!!

I'd like to think John was wearing this exact ensemble to the Drag Race finale.

Also for sale by this incredible designer: SEQUINNED BOARD SHORTS and THE MOST AMAZING SEQUINNED JUMPSUIT YOU'VE EVER SEEN.

Clearly if you don't buy all of this stuff immediately you are beyond help. To the intelligent ones of you currently scrambling for your credit cards: you're welcome.



6 comments :

  1. DELETE THIS NOW!!!! I need to buy everything on this site and can't have too many homos knowing about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SORRY BOUT IT HUNTY. Better get that cha-ching cha-ching out quicksmart.

      Delete
  2. ps Global shipping at a flat rate of only 14$ !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are our new hero! ALL up on that $14 international shipping REALNESS

      Delete
  3. I imagine every gay bar across the country sparkling like a thousand animated disco balls. I'm so jealous. My days frequenting gay bars with my best gay/guy friends is behind me...although it doesn't seem fair - all we had was LOTS of polyester and bird seed titties....those were the days.

    ReplyDelete