Friday, May 01, 2015

THIS IS A BIG DEAL

I know I'm supposed to be putting up my episode 9 recap but... THIS IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL, YOU GUYS.

I met Max today while out shopping in the city!

MAX.

Regular readers will know this is somewhat exciting for me.

He was perfectly gorgeous, utterly charming and all kinds of fabulous and I was totally thrilled.

So anyway, this week's recap is going to be late. Again. But ut it's not like you're not used to that so stop your whingeing. I MET MAX, MOTHER FATHERS!



9 comments :

  1. OMFG!!! MAXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love, love, love.
    If there was ever an reason for a recap delay this is it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. season 1 RPDR lens in full effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsomeness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic! Max seems so sweet and impish! Can't wait to see his future endeavors post drag race!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just WOW!!! Just want to say I love your writing and your obsession with Drag Race (as do I!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another RPDR addicted soul here. What a glorious reason for the delay in recap.:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your reviews! It's a pity that you are nice to only famous people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an odd thing to say. He's not famous.

    ReplyDelete